Mobile and wholesale. Two worlds colliding? Definitely not. MEF Connects Wholesale brings together an impressive line-up from across the global wholesale community for a unique ecosystem perspective on connectivity trends across IOT, Voice and Messaging. Find out why you don’t want to miss it
1) On Day One we start with an exclusive unveiling of Hot Telecom’s new report The Future of International Wholesale 2020 when the enigmatic Isabelle Paradis talks about ‘The Big Reset’.
On Day Two she’s joined by some big guns…Christian Michaud from TATA Communications, Dawood Ghalaieny Cellusys, Cedric Gonin of Orange Carrier International and Ehsan Ahmadi from VOX Carrier to discuss possible wholesale futures.
2) Meanwhile MEF’s Dario Betti will unravel the challenges of today’s ecosystem and the opportunities of tomorrow with Csaba Füzesi, Telekom Global Carrier, Ignacio Garcia Comin Telefonica International Wholesale Carrier, Edwin Carvalho Vonage and Dawood Ghalaieny Cellusys (yes again!)
3) Undoubtedly one of the hot topics of the show will be IoT and the opportunities for wholesale. We take an in-depth look at Critical IoT and Quality of Service with Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier’s Olaf Giehl and MEF’s IoT Advisor Andrew Parkin White will be joined on stage with MEF Members BICS, Pod Group and Zariot as well as PCCW and CSS Insight to explore the IoT Connectivity Landscape from all angles.
4) Business messaging is a topic close to MEF’s heart and connectivity is the engine oil. We have two great sessions hosted by our friends at GTC plus a keynote from Head of Messaging at BICS, Jerome Gasic and the RCS session will not hold back when discussing the crucial topic of interconnection. Plus MEF Members Infobip and Liveperson provide an update on the #Open RCS initiative.
5) Always a hot topic for MEF. Fraud. And what to do about it to ensure a sustainable ecosystem. At MEF Connects Wholesale you’ll hear from MEF and i3Forum’s Working Groups on both voice and SMS as well as briefings on key topics such as Wangiri and STIR/Shaken plus hear from TATA Communications’ Anurag Aggarwal & Prasanna Pasam talking about the company’s best practices and tackling fraud in both messaging and voice.
6) Speaking of voice… we’re excited to have 3 guest speakers tell us all about the past, present and future of Voice and ask if the wholesale industry is ready to answer the ever-changing environment. Erik van Stokkom will chat with industry veterans Patrick George Ibasis, Alper Burak Odine Solutions and MIG’s Ilija Reymond
7) 60 speakers from 25+ countries. That’s global connectivity. Over the 2 days we’ll host three regional spotlights including execs from carriers MTN Global Connect, Ooredoo Group, Telecom Italia Sparkle, Telefonica International Wholesale Carrier Telenor Global Wholesale plus MNOs Orange and Vodafone and lots of MEF members share their views and regional updates.
8) We have fantastic partner hosts in Isabelle Paradis & Steve Heap from Hot Telecom, Jose Garcia & Giovanni Benini from GTC and Carrier Community Ambassador Erik Van Stokkom – experts and personality! Plus analyst briefings from CSS Insights, Juniper Research and Mobilesquared.
9) Check out the virtual booths from Anam, Bics, Carrier Community, Cellusys, Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier, GTC, Hot Telecom, Infobip, iTouch Messaging Services, Juniper Research, Lanck Telekom, Mitto, Mavenir, Modica Group, Syniverse, TATA Communications, Telenor, TMT Analysis Ltd and XConnect
10) Finally…we know the wholesale community likes to network and MEF Connects digital platform helps you do just that. Register today to pre-schedule meetings and see who’s online.
We can’t promise a fantastic after-show party but last week’s MEF Connects hosted 800 people and a LOT of online chat so we promise it will be as interactive and as much as fun as possible in the new normal.
MEF Connects Wholesale takes an ecosystem perspective to explore the business trends and challenges driving connectivity today and asks what will create tomorrow’s business?
Across 2-days online, we’ll look at wholesale trends across Voice, IoT, Messaging & RCS.
Hear from analysts & experts, connect with your peers to discuss what are the new rules, new channels and new partnerships that will accelerate the future of wholesale.