House 3A, 2 Aderibigbe Shitta Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria
Mohammed started his professional life within the Telecommunications Industry from the Core technical background working with CDMA and later GSM operators. Was in charge of Interconnection and roaming services for MTN Nigeria and later MTN Group operations.
Involved in the monetization of SMS and USSD Gateway of MTN Nigeria and many VAS system commercial integration with various partners including monitoring, operation and definition of the charging streams. He has worked within MTN Group Enterprise Business Unit and later the company Wholesale Business units, working from a centralized functional, technical and commercial perspective. Mohammed has extensive history liaising and dealing with National and regional regulators across Africa as well as being engaged with numerous operators and or their carriers.
Background includes Leadership and Management of Multifunctional Operations, Operational and Commercial Strategy Development and Operation, Business Development and Overall Business Problem Solving. Experience in decision making roles having been part of several procurement processes involving mobile operators across the globe, Vendors, Contractors as well as service providers, working in tandem or as turnkey projects.
Highlights of experience include:
• Leading Teams to propel project and/or Product Launch Success; Managing of Project and/or Product Life Cycles
• Time Management and Organizational skills along with project management experience to ensure the Time, Cost and Outcome do not go beyond the business case(s) for such systems
• Implementing and Investigating Organizational and/or System Controls to forestall abuses and or frauds and to ensure projects and/or products continue to maximize profit and customer satisfaction.
• Contract Management and Negotiation Skills enabling the company to be protected contractually and being able to clearly define contractual liability and/or responsibility
• Relationship and Human Resource Management enabling internal and external parties to go beyond the call of duty to ensure that the best Interest of the establishment is always served