As part of MEF’s activities at AfricaCom this week our new regional eBulletin shines the spotlight on Africa with a comprehensive round-up of the latest news and market data, as well as expert analysis into how the mobile ecosystem is developing across some of the fastest growing markets in the world.
Download the eBulletin for free now.
The Pan-African mobile ecosystem is diverse and complex. Whilst the continent builds out infrastructure and smartphone penetration continues to grow, feature phones are hitting critical mass and provide immediate and exciting opportunities for innovation in the diverse local markets.
Find out what’s happening right across the continent, with MEF members and industry commentators that are active in the region including Mahindra Comviva, Mondato, AppsAfrica and Basebone offering insights on a range of topics from mobile money to the evolving app ecosystem and digital content distribution.
Regional eBulletin: Africa Edition features
- Digital Content Opportunities: in this exclusive Q&A with Atul Madan, Senior Vice President and Head of the Mobile Lifestyle and Customer Care Solutions at Mahindra Comviva, we explore the size and scope of the digital opportunity in Africa and the role of localised content and services.
- Regional News Round Up: key news items and recent stories from across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Handsets, Apps and Mobile Payments: Judah J. Levine, CEO at mobile financial services experts Mondato shares thoughts and analysis on the mobile ecosystem and the changing face of mobile payments
- Developing the Mobile Ecosystem in Africa: Andrew Fassnidge, founder of AppsAfrica.com looks at how innovators are creating value in often challenging markets
- Regional Trends & Stats: supported by Basebone key facts and data-points that are driving the mobile opportunity in African markets