As technology continues to provide increasingly sophisticated tools for peer-to-peer services, this session at MEF Global Forum posed the question, is the so called “Sharing Economy” the future of commerce? In this, the second from our Innovation Day series, another group of groundbreaking start-ups; Roost, Doorman and Open Garden serve up their insights to attendees at the San Francisco conference.
Follow the links below for exclusive video pitches and slides of their presentations. The session also featured a panel debate featuring representatives from some of the biggest names in the industry; Indiegogo,Uber and Waze, moderated by Parker Thompson of 500 Startups.
- Jonathan Gillon, Cofounder & CEO, Roost
- Zander Adell, Founder & CEO, Doorman
- Micha Benoliel, CEO & CoFounder, Open Garden
- Parker Thompson, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Victor Kovalev, VP Engineering , Indiegogo
- Austin Geidt, Head of Global Expansion, Uber
- Julie Mossler, Head of Global Communications & Creative Strategy, Waze