MEFFYS Entry rules
All entries must have been conceived by companies that can claim an impact on the seven categories:
- Personal Data & Identity – What has been the best innovation in the area of Authentication in the past 12 months?
- Enterprise Communications – What has been the most impactful Omnichannel enterprise comms campaign this year?
- Content & Advertising – What has been the most innovative content or advertising service for mobile users in 2022?
- Global Connectivity -What has been the most innovative solution for connectivity or global roaming this year?
- Mobile IoT – What has been the most impactful use case of an IoT solution across 2022?
- Payments – What has been the most innovative Mobile Payment service showcasing usability and security?
- Special Award: Personal Contribution to the Mobile Ecosystem – The person who has distinguished themselves for their Contribution to the mobile ecosystem advancement. We’re looking for impactful innovations, significant collaborations and consistent consumer protection
There is no fee to entry, the competition is open to ALL companies.
Nominations are open to all – anyone can nominate a suitable candidate, including themselves.
You cannot submit the same project/service/use case in multiple categories.
If entries do not comply with the entry guidelines above, they may be disqualified at the discretion of the MEF team.
All entries and attendees of the MEFFYS Awards Event must adhere to our Events Code of Conduct.
The Winner of the MEFFYS is selected by the qualified entry with the highest number of votes in a certain category.
The entries will be displayed on the MEF website
Only registered users can vote for the MEFFYS winners. Registered users include;
The Meffy Award is global, all languages are supported. However, the entry must be accompanied by an English-language translation – but material can be in other language.
For registration inquiries, sponsorship opportunities, contact us