MEF’s Future of Messaging Guide 2020 published in association with Syniverse explores the growth of business messaging via a series of interviews and case studies to showcase how messaging continues to evolve and enable better customer engagement.
Texts enable a wide variety of activities from authentication to delivery confirmation, special promotions and more. Rich communications channels such as RCS, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Viber etc along with the rise of bots and cloud-based communications mean that every department inside a business or organisation can integrate mobile messaging when talking to its customers, partners and suppliers. The 40-page guide is a comprehensive look at the trends, technologies, business personas and use cases driving the future of business messaging in a series of interviews and use cases across different sectors and regions including:
- Centrica switching to text when a customer care agent is busy
- Mercedes Benz and self-service in-car bots
- How Milan Municipal Council used business messaging during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Maintaining customer experience in digital services with Santander
- Surveying the world – a United Nations RCS use case with Vodafone
- How Wargaming is using SMS authentication to make digital commerce safe