‘The Future of Mobile Summit‘ was on the world-stage at MWC in Barcelona setting the agenda for what’s to come in 2022.
The focus is on The Future of Messaging, Trust in Mobile, including IoT Security, The Future of Identity & Authentication and RCS 360.
The Future of Messaging
The journey SMS has taken since its beginning in 1992 is unmatched .Today messaging has become a commerce platform, an authentication tool, an alert system. What new applications will be included in this? Will the apps be replaced by messaging bots? Will social media merge with messaging?
- Dario Betti, CEO – MEF
- Andrew Bud CBE FREng, Global Chair, MEF
- James Williams, Director of Programmes – MEF
- Jon Campbell, Product Director – Rich Messaging – Sinch
- George Parker, Co-founder & CEO – GOMEEP
- Alexandre Cottereau, Product Manager – Value Factory by Bouygues Telecom
Trust in Mobile
The future of the industry rests on the ability to deliver a good and secure experience. The industry is at a cross roads with key issues mounting on Privacy, IoT and Phishing.
- Isabelle Paradis, Founder and President – Hot Telecom
- Charles Upchurch, CEO – Global Message Services
- Dario Betti, CEO – MEF
- Virginie Debris, Chief Product Officer – Global Message Services
- Katia Gonzalez, Head of Fraud and Security & Chair – BICS & i3Forum Fraud Fight Group
- Brendan Cleary, CEO – Cellusys
- Etienne Dupont, Senior Director of Business Messaging Solutions – Viber
- Jimmy Jones, Head of Security – Zariot
- Nassia Skoulikariti, Director of IoT – MEF
The Future of Identity and Authentication
Digitising personal information is changing our ways of identifying persons and managing relations. What used to be a” natural” identity, is now a virtual. The wave of digitalisation has seen the first steps in embracing identity and authentication, but these are only the first steps of an important journey.
- Tim Green, Features Editor – MEF
- Andrew Bud CBE FREng, Founder & CEO – iProov [Chair, MEF Global Board of Directors]
- Lee Suker, Head of Authentication and Number Information – Sinch
RCS messaging solution has developed further. As the competition from multiple OTT solutions grows on business communication, what is happening to this platform?
- Nick Lane, Chief Insight Analyst & Founder – Mobilesquared
- Craig Lennon, Global Partnerships Lead – Business Communications and Infrastructure – Google
- Catherine Maguire, Product Manager – BT
- Carlos Aragon, Sr. Director, Solutions Marketing – Mavenir
- Marcos Gonzalez, Business Development Manager – Mobile Services – Telefónica Global Solutions
- Ramy Riad, Vice President Future Messaging – imimobile (part of Cisco)
- Matija Ražem, VP Business Development – Infobip