A2P messaging stands at a crossroads. In one direction is an array of exciting new use cases and a rich media RCS channel. In the other? Fraud, spam and grey market workarounds.
How can the industry secure a bright future for this essential medium? In this MEF Connects Digital webinar, a panel of experts will discuss the options available.
The speakers are:
– Benedict Bannister, Director – Mobility & IoT Services, Tata Communications
– Clive Steady, Director of Sales, Anam
– Jason Bryan, CEO, Roaming Consulting Company (ROCCO)
The conversation will begin with a summary of the latest research study from MEF’s Future of Messaging Programme, produced by ROCCO and supported by TATA Communications and Anam. TheA2P Monetisation Research Paper will publish the views and experiences of more than 50 mobile operators from every region worldwide.
It will reveal:
– Which fraud types present the biggest danger
– Which are the most effective anti-fraud measures
– How many operators have installed firewalls
– How vulnerable RCS might be to fraud
– And more
This is a unique chance to hear the inside view on the state of A2P messaging and its future.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: A2P messaging – is the best yet to come?
November 21, 2018 @ 15:00 - 16:00 GMT
Leave your details for more information