Trust in a data-driven economy: Unlocking value for businesses and consumers
Data is the fuel driving the digital economy enabling greater personalisation, creating new services and empowering new business models.
Key to this is building consumer trust. New data protection rules mean consumers must be presented with greater choice and control over the way their data is collected and used. Consumers must have total confidence that their personal information will be used to their benefit, and never cause them harm.
Join MEF at Mobile World Congress to learn more about the data opportunity, and what must be done to build greater trust in a new generation of mobile services.
- How can telcos, developers and enterprises benefit from involving consumers more when it comes to their personal information?
- How do emerging technologies like AI and IOT impact consumer trust in the mobile platform?
- Banking-on-the-go is already part of daily life for millions around the world, but what more must be done to build trust?
- Cloud-based cognitive AI is a potential game-changer in the fight against disease, but what it the impact on patient privacy?
- What use cases will enable the personal data economy?