Mobile 360 – Digital Societies
Mobile 360 – Digital Societies examines the components of a successful digital society and analyses what can be done to progress economies towards this goal. Focusing on the digital platforms enabling new and innovative services, the event focuses on the key metrics defining a digital society: digital citizenship, digital commerce, digital identity, digital lifestyle and connectivity, and how developments in these key areas can lead to gains for society as a whole.
- Digital identity as a platform
- Mobile/digital money and cashless societies
- Data management and privacy
- Reaping the benefits of a digital society
- Crossing borders and international digital society development
- An accessible digital society for all
- Digital society and local culture
- Citizen engagement in a digital society
- Progress towards a digital society – case studies
Join GSMA in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 24-26 Sept 2019.
Register at https://www.mobile360series.com/digital-societies/.