In 2019 a restyled Meffys is seeking nominations for companies or use cases that you think should be recognised for best in class innovation in the mobile ecosystem across key technology drivers. Winners will be selected by MEF Members who represent all stakeholders including enterprises, MNOs and solution providers.
Key criteria & categories:
- INNOVATION: Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Blockchain, Conversational Commerce
- POSITIVE IMPACT TO THE ECOSYSTEM: New Business Models, Sustainability, Women in Tech, Anti-Fraud, Security.
- MOBILE IMPACT ON VERTICALS: Health, Travel & Hospitality, Finance, Customer Care
Nominations should be companies or use cases relevant to one or more of MEF’s mobile ecosystems:
- Business Communications
- Personal Data and Identity
Nominations are open until 30th August. To make your nominations complete the simple online form https://mobileecosystemforum.com/meffys-2019-nominations/
Member voting starts online 1st September and winners in each category will be announced at MEF Connects 2019 on 7th October.
Each winner recognised by industry and their peers will receive:
- Opportunity to present at MEF Connects 2019
- MEF membership for one year
- Video interview and feature on MEF’s industry blog
- Business introductions to MEF’s community