This session takes place at Cellusys Offices. Take the L8 or L9 metro to EUROPA FIRA. Exit as if you are heading to the exhibition centre and look for the CELLUSYS building on your righthand side
To support MEF members in Barcelona next week MEF is hosting a series of sessions to provide working group updates and a place to network. There will be demos, market insights and presentations from participating members. If you’d like to attend any or all of the sessions please register your interest. Open door policy.
Check out our 12 month Events Calendar Roadmap > Download Now
Interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities? Contact Us
- This event has passed.
MEF Working Group Meet-ups Barcelona
February 24, 2020 @ 11:00 - 16:00 CET
11AM – 1PM Future of Messaging
MEF’s Future of Messaging Programme will meet to share case studies, demos and insights across key topics
- Future of Messaging – payments, IOT, AI – what’s next – demo by Doug Makishima, CSMO Summit Tech
- Trust in Business Messaging – US case study by Soren Schafft, General Manager Connectivity Kaleyra + Programme updates
- Mobile Messaging: Consumer State of Mind – preview of exclusive new research – Nick Millward VP Europe mGage
- RCS – RCS Charter and Programme Updates – Dario Betti – MEF CEO
2PM – 4PM Payments & Content
Continued Direct Carrier Billing growth demands the industry tackles fraud to safeguard against the threat that targets MNOs and subscribers worldwide.
MEF member experts share market insights of the threat landscape and explore the trends and possible solutions
- Brian Pettit – CTO, MCP Insight
- Christopher Henseler, Operations Director, Telecoming
- Roland Kneisler – Executive Product Director, Freenet Digital
- Trevor Goldberg – VP Carrier Partnerships, Boku