The use of mobile to counter the coronavirus pandemic could go global and in this special MEF webinar we look at the new use cases and explore the balance between effectiveness and privacy concerns
- Use cases: data sharing apps tracking people’s movements and disease status, data analytics and contact tracing apps to track how the virus spreads
- How effective is the effort? How crucial could the mobile ecosystem response be in limiting a rise in cases when governments will relax current controls?
- Tech response to the disease is mainly operating at a national level. Would it be possible – and desirable – for mobile tech to stimulate a global response?
- What are the data privacy implications?
- Is the tipping point for mobile health data?
Check out our 12 month Events Calendar Roadmap > Download Now
Interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities? Contact Us
- This event has passed.