The first MEF Roundtable on RCS will be held in association with Italian member RDCom in Verona on Thursday 26th September.
The agenda includes two sessions:
- Morning: Why should brands and enterprises be excited by RCS? Attended by Brands and enterprises, MNOs as well as MEF member aggregators and solution providers.
- Afternoon: How should the Italian telecom industry prepare for RCS ? Attended by MNOs & MEF members only
- Views from the mobile operators who are making RCS a reality today.
- RDCom and other major market players will share real-life use cases
- Mobilesquared, the internationally-renowned go-to partner for business messaging intelligence, will be share their latest global research and Italy-focused analysis
The morning session will be focused on market education for brands & enterprises exploring the opportunities and value of the RCS channel. The afternoon session will discuss key issues to reach alignment through a Collaborative Approach to RCS Launch in order to accelerate Go To Market strategies in Italy and beyond. It will include updates and debate on proposed solutions and next steps as part of MEF’s ongoing Working Group activities covering topics such as interconnection, interoperability, security, verification and P2A discovery.