The Mobile Ecosystem is in full steam ahead!
Digital transformation is hitting consumers and enterprises like never before. But what does it mean for mobile; the experience at the ‘centre’ of it all? Innovators are at work to give us a new future now. This is a chance to learn, engage, collaborate or challenge the innovators of MEF.
- This event has passed.
MEF Connects Innovators + AGM + Meffys
February 23, 2021
Join MEF CONNECTS INNOVATORS on February 23rd to:
- Learn what’s happening out there from key speakers
- Insights from what the industry is thinking
- Join the debate in our interactive session
- Reconnect with people you haven’t spoken to in a while
- Elect the most significant innovation at the Meffys Award
- Shape MEF’s Agenda, elect members of the board at the MEF AGM
Get your free ticket now!
Highlights from the day of the panels and discussions includes:
- Mobile Ecosystem Trends: Pamela Clark-Dickson, Principal Analyst from OMDIA
- Messaging & Security: post-pandemic greatest efforts needed
- AI for growth: but are companies prepared for the personal data questions?
- Is ESim set to become a true game changer for IoT?
- 5G, just another G or offering substantial opportunities for IoT?
- Digital Identity: what is coming next?
- The New Regulation Framework: big changes for Big Tech?
- Wholesale: a whole new world?
- The role of Blockchain in telecom
Agenda – GMT time zone
9AM – KEYNOTE from Omdia
10:15AM – AI MEF Framework, AI & 5G and Q&A
11:10AM – eSIM & IoT and 5G for IoT, Q&A
12:00PM – Regulatory Working Group Presentation
12:45PM – Security, Fighting Fraud Innovation
1:45PM – Working Groups Explained: PD&I and Future of Messaging
3:00PM – MEF Wholesale Discussion
3:50PM – Blockchain
4:30PM – MEFFYS Awards