Hear from MEF’s CEO Dario Betti the insights of the MEF 6th Global Smartphone Survey. The study looks at the behaviour of the smartphone users and show how their engagement has been evolving. The key questions will include:
- What is the real penetration of smartphones?
- Digital services: what are users doing with their smartphones?
- The future of the Smartphone Economy – which countries are going to find new riches, who will suffer in the new economy?
- Digital Inclusion? Gender, Age, Income where will the next wave of smartphone consumers come
- What are the difference among the users of the difference smartphone vendors?
The study is based on 6500 interviews across 10 countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Africa, Spain, UK, USA. Register today to join us.
- This event has passed.
MEF Briefing | MEF’s 6th Global Smartphone Survey
July 9 @ 16:00 - 17:00