With the growth of smartphones and feature phones, the industry is evolving at a rapid pace. As telcos compete to win over their customers, they must adapt to new demands and challenges that arise from these changes. But there’s more to this story than just device innovation—it’s also about how telcos are innovating themselves in order to meet these new demands.
In this webinar, telecom experts will share the landscape of feature phones & smartphones with you. They will talk about the challenges and opportunities in offerings for the various types of user groups, the post-pandemic global shift in consumer behavior and other associated trends across different geographies like Africa and South East Asia as well as how tech giants and other digital product companies are altering customers’ expectations for value management and experience.
Attendees will learn about the biggest hurdles faced by telcos through regulators and why regulators are building new policies around the growing phenomenon of user data, marketing, payments & privacy. Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask questions directly from the experts who will be presenting at this webinar!
Topics to be discussed:
– Feature Phones & Smartphones – which is leading from the forefront?
– The landscape in different geographies.
– Challenges and Opportunities in both Feature & Smartphone landscapes
– New-age services entering the market.
– What really changed after the pandemic (Consumer behavior)?
– How products like smart devices, streaming apps, e-commerce and fintech are changing consumer behavior by providing contextual offerings?
– New-age CVM solutions and their dominance in the foreseeable future
– Regulatory challenges accross geographies – Open discussion
– Q&A Session