Join TeleSign & KNOW Identity in Barcelona for a night of education and connecting on mobile identity & the future of digital onboarding.
About this event
Our phones are constant companions – Americans spend over 5 hours per day actively using their mobile phones, and most people keep their devices on their person for the majority of their waking hours. That intimate relationship can provide service providers with valuable insight about device holders – and potentially leverage them to create seamless onboarding experiences.
However, dynamic privacy regulations and a rapidly changing market landscape present difficult challenges for business leaders and product managers trying to incorporate mobile data into their onboarding flows. TeleSign and KNOW Identity invite you to connect with digital identity professionals and technologists as they address some of these most pressing questions:
- What are the best approaches to leveraging mobile and device data to help verify customer identity and behavior iteratively over time?
- How can mobile data help in identifying malicious and fraudulent user behavior patterns?
- How can mobile data be incorporated into risk scoring algorithms to better assess due diligence requirements?
- How can mobile data be used to reduce costs and open new value streams?
- This event has passed.
Know Identity Barcelona Forum: Modernizing Customer Onboarding
February 24, 2020 @ 19:00 - 22:00 CET
- 7:00pm Registration and Networking
- 8:00pm Panel Discussion
Ravish Patel, Telesign
Marie Austenaa, Signicat
Syvlie Vandevelde, itsme
Moderated by: Mark Harvey, ipification
- 9:00pm Continued Networking
**Drinks and heavy appetizers will be provided**