Founded in 1999 as an initiative of the European Commission Directorate General Information Society, ISSE is Europe’s only independent, interdisciplinary security conference and exhibition.
ISSE provides a forum for sharing real life experiences and learning from experts in the field and it is renowned for its rich educational content and unbiased perspective – no sales pitches, just actionable information.
By attending ISSE you will benefit from the following:
- Cutting-edge educational programme featuring the latest developments in information security, with a special emphasis on European directions and regulations
- Expert advice on emerging threats and the key challenges ahead
- Bespoke itinerary allowing you to choose from more than 80 individual sessions
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions from specialist suppliers
- Excellent networking opportunities with your peers, European security experts and leading industry suppliers
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments