- This event has passed.
November 15, 2016 - November 16, 2016
ISSE 2016 Programme Topic areas
- Trust Services, eID and Cloud Security
- BYOD and Mobile Security
- Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, Critical Infrastructures
- CISO Inside, Management of Privacy and Data Protection
- Biometric Applications
- Regulation & Policies
ISSE 2016 is designed to educate and inform ICT security professionals and policy makers on the latest developments in technologies, tools, techniques, market trends and best practice on a wide range of security topics.
The conference structure and programme is specifically aimed at:
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their corporate infrastructure
- Technical experts who determine security requirements and implement solutions
- Policy and decision makers with overall security responsibility
- Legal/Compliance/Regulatory professionals who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies
- Government executives and practitioners who are responsible for protecting systems and critical infrastructures