What’s really going on in enterprise IoT? MEF is digging deep to explore the key issues, business drivers, appetite for innovation, current and future technology choices and their supplier preferences.
In our MEF Enterprise Survey 2021, we had wide-ranging discussions with senior individuals in 450 organisations, ranging from 250 employees to large enterprises, across nine key global markets in Africa, North and South America, Asia and Europe. Our cross-sector focus is on key IoT sectors and verticals – Automotive Manufacture, Transportation, Storage, Logistics, Utilities, Healthcare Manufacturing, Retail and Agriculture – and all have deployed cellular IoT solutions.
This webinar will explore the findings of the survey and answer the questions:
- Where do opportunities lie in enterprise IoT and how suppliers can best prioritise and refine their approaches?
- What is driving enterprise IoT, what is the current situation and what are they planning for the future?
- Which connectivity technologies are enterprises and what are their plans around future usage of 4G and 5G?
- What are the key priorities beyond connectivity – Security? Ease of onboarding? eSIM? Analytics?
- What impact has Covid-19 had on IoT in the enterprise?
Join the report authors – MEF’s IoT Programme Director, Andrew Parkin-White and Phil Todd, Director Stereoscope – for an insightful webinar to explore these questions and more.