Join EEMA for one of Europe’s most important events in the privacy, e-identity, security and trust calendar. For over 30 years, the EEMA Annual Conference has been a must attend event and this year, with GDPR coming in to force, ePrivacy regulation looming and the uncertainty of Brexit, the EEMA Annual Conference takes on greater significance than ever before.
As a non-profit think-tank, EEMA has the unrivalled ability to bring together technology experts, policy-makers and senior influencers from public, private and academic sector institutions from across Europe and beyond. This means the conference has become an essential hub for collaboration and innovation, facilitating meaningful change, as we look to at opportunities for maximising digital transformation using trusted identities.
The Annual Conference welcomes EEMA members and non-members for two-days of more than 30 keynotes, seminars, workshops and roundtable sessions.
Topics that will be covered include (but are not limited to):
- A Vision of Future Trends and Technologies
- The ROI from using trusted identities
- Maximising Mobile Identity and Trust
- Establishing Identity and Strong Authentication
- How Can AI contribute to effective transformation?
- Privacy, Regulation and Legal Issues
- Applying Blockchain to digital transformation
- Cross Border eID interoperability including H2020 projects
- GDPR applied to process transformation
- This event has passed.
EEMA Annual Conference
June 13, 2018 @ 08:00 - June 14, 2018 @ 16:00 UTC+0
MEF members are invited to attend the EEMA Annual conference for free. Please contact us for more information