Broadband World Forum is bringing fixed-mobile convergence to life from 20-22 October 2015 at London’s ExCeL venue, and you can be part of it!
This year we will witness an unprecedented keynote line up with a suite of C-Level executives representing a selection of the world’s largest operators. Complimented with over 300 cross-industry speakers and 15 conference sessions to attend, you can be sure to come away having learnt something new to help build, optimise and monetize next-generation networks.
CxO Speaker Line-Up including:
- Gavin Patterson, Group CEO, BT
- Bill Morrow, CEO, NBN Co, Australia
- Vasyl Latsanych, CMO, MTS
- Yogesh Malik, Group CTO, Vimpelcom
- Alain Maloberti, SVP Orange Labs Networks, Orange
- Tom Mockridge, CEO, Virgin Media
- Kerstin Gunther, MD Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, SVP Technology Europe Deutsche Telekom AG
- Berit Svendsen, CEO, Telenor
- Richard Hooper, Chairman, Broadband Stakeholder Group
- Mehmet Ali Akarca, CEO Corporate Business Unit, Turk Telekom Group
- Holger Enßlin, Chief Officer Legal, Regulatory and Distribution, Sky Deutschland
- Evan Greer, Campaign Director, Fight For The Future
Explore, Experience and Engage at this year’s BBWF and be part of the show bringing fixed-mobile convergence to life.