MEF is pleased to once again be a supporting partner of MyData 2017
- This event has passed.
August 30, 2017 - September 1, 2017
MEF is delighted to be participating in MyData 2017 ‘Insights to Consumer Behavior’ track on 31st August 15.30 – 17.30 in the: Why do they share? Why do they care? session
- Joanne Lacey – COO, Mobile Ecosystem Forum
- Fabien Venries – Head of Privacy Marketing Stream, Orange Group – Technocenter
- StJohn Deakins – Founder & CEO, citizenme
- Christophe Benavent – Professor, University of Paris-Nanterre
- Sarah Medjek – Researcher and PhD candidate, University Paris Ouest Nanterre
- Miguel Perez Subias – Telecommunications Engineer, TYPES-project
MyData is a human centred approach in personal data management that combines industry need to data with digital human rights. MyData 2017 conference brings together an international crowd of 1000 people from businesses, research community, civil society and government to shape the fundamentals on how personal data is managed globally.
Personal data has increasingly significant social, economic, and practical value. The EU’s recent General Data Protection Regulation changes the landscape in which organisations operate. Organisations around the globe are busy exploring the opportunities of human centric personal data. Whole industries such as energy, health and wellbeing, or finance, are already being disrupted by this trend.
Make it happen, make it right!
Join the conference to learn and to share your expertise on the current landscape and future roadmap of the emerging world of human centric personal data management.
MEF Members receive a discount on conference passes. Leave your details for more information