MEF’s Future of Messaging Programme Day takes place the day before Messaging & SMS World in London and is the opportunity for participants to get an update on the programme’s workstreams and projects as well as plan for 2019.
And of course – it’s also the chance to network with your fellow participants and MNOs attending the morning’s roundtable session. Details HERE.
- 12PM – 1PM Anti-Fraud Requirements for Enterprise Messaging
Sharing new insights from MEF’s latest MNO survey supported by TATA Communications, we look at fraud impacting A2P Monetisation and will be joined by experts from across the ecosystem to discuss the impacts for RCS
- 1PM – 2PM Networking lunch
- 2PM – 3PM Programme Update & Discussion
- Fraud Development Work Stream
– A2P SMS Code of Conduct Review
– RCS Code of Conduct
– UK Project Anti-Smishing/Spoofing
- Market Development Work Stream
– RCS Sub-Group Update
– Discussion: Key Success Factors for RCS