MEF together with IAB are planning a MEF Connects Digital on September 20th at 4pm – 5pm on the topic of Monetising Mobile: The Advertising Business Models
The digital revolution has encouraged a golden period of creativity and business disruption in advertising models.
The dust has not settled on the sector, with many models & platforms being created and trialled right now. The growth is driven by mobile and it is still staggering. According to the IAB’s full year 2017 digital adspend results mobile grew by a whopping 37.5% compared with 2016 figures, and now makes up makes up 45% of an £11.55bn digital ad market. Should brands, mobile publishers/app developers, agencies, and advertising networks working together to get a better deal out of mobile? Or will this value be gathered by other players?
In this webinar, we will explore the concept and ask experts:
- What are the emerging mobile advertising business models?
- What are the metrics and KPI’s for a mobile advertising?
- What do agencies and brands want from the Mobile Medium?
- How can the industry avoid fraud, bots, content scrapers and the new “advertising nasties’?
- How can the industry work together on personal data management?
Register HERE to join us!