MEF are delighted to be s supporting partner for The KNOW Identity Conference 2018 and moderating a panel: The Trust Opportunity in a Connected World. Monday, March 26th, at 13:30
Panel Description: As digital transformation and new services over connected devices revolutionize the consumer experience, creating a trusted journey and clear value proposition for all is paramount. Seamless, more personalized customer journeys across finance, travel, health, education and retail are already seeing adoption globally. Across these complex and diverse ecosystems two things remain constant — Consumers and Data. Regulators are trying to protect and empower consumers with 2018 seeing a raft of new laws come into effect. These changes have been catalysts to driving innovation and are a re-think of the consumer journey to enable personalized services and a clear value exchange that offers users control over their data. This panel featuring experts across diverse sectors will examine the enablers required to build trusted relationships with consumers to ensure value creation and sustainable growth in a connected world
The event brings together thought leaders from multiple disciplines, including Cybersecurity, Trust & Safety, and KYC. Featuring world-class speakers and abundant networking opportunities, this is a must-attend event for business leaders looking to drive secure and profitable growth.
- Over 50% C-Level/Founder decision makers in attendance.
- Meet industry-leading organizations such as Trulioo and CLEAR on our exhibition floor as they showcase how to solve current identity challenges.
- Startup Alley will be filled with 30+ innovative new companies pushing the boundaries of biometrics, authentication, and authorization.
- Access 30+ content-rich panel sessions to gain insights from thought leaders on how to navigate the complex industry landscape.
- Grow your business by developing strategic relationships with 300+ organizations in attendance such as Airbnb, IBM, and Capital One.
- Gain an edge on your competition by staying ahead of the standards, regulations, and policies worldwide including GDPR that directly impact your business.
- Experience the industry’s brightest minds compete during the Startup Pitch Competition & Hackathon.
- Be there to catch keynote speakers Scott Galloway, Nick Shapiro, and Anousheh Ansari!
- This event has passed.
KNOW Identity 2018
March 26 - March 28
Vice-President | Global Digital Strategy
Senior Policy Manager
Founder & CEO
Head of Product Technology: Digital Identity
Mobile Ecosystem Forum