MEF is pleased to be supporting Consumer Identity World USA 2017.
- This event has passed.
Consumer Identity World USA 2017
September 12, 2017 - September 13, 2017
Balancing User Experience, Privacy, and Security for the Connected Consumer
Dive Deeper into the World of CIAM
The combination of Identity & Access Management and Customer Relationship Management continues to be a core element for any digital business. Because of all the different data sources, Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) needs to be secure, clear and user-friendly at the same time. This combination must be taken seriously to provide a smooth Customer Experience (CX) and to guarantee that every consumer can control the access of his personal information.
The Consumer Identity World is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM. Learn more about privacy by design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.
Key topics include
- Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) – The need to combine Identity & Access Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Consumer First – User-friendly login procedures while preventing your customers from fraud and cyber risks
- The GDPR clock is ticking: Be prepared for May 25, 2018
- Consent Life Cycle Management – every consumer must be able to control the access of his personal information
- Privacy by Design – secure personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way
- Customer Experience (CX) – how to provide a remarkable user journey
- PSD2 – the Payment Service Directive version 2 will be in force January 2018
- Get the latest Market Overview: Available CIAM Solutions and their Maturity Level
MEF Members receive a discount on conference passes to Consumer Identity World. Leave your details for more information