Africa Tech Summit London on April 20th is a leading African tech event in Europe providing unrivalled insight and networking with the African tech ecosystem.
Connect with 40 industry speakers including: Etisalat Nigeria, EcoBank, IFC, Draper Dark Flow, CcHub Nigeria, Quartz Africa, Standard Bank, TechCrunch, Orange Digital Ventures, Red Cloud Technologies and Safaricom Spark.
The event will host over 200 stakeholders from leading ventures, MNO’s, investors, funds, banks, governments, trade bodies, advisors and leading start-ups to drive investment and business between Africa and Europe.
Agenda at a Glance:
- How to Scale a Technology Business from Zero
- The F Word – Fintech is one of the hottest sectors for investment in Africa with payments, mobile money, banking and remittances key battle grounds. What are the opportunities for investors, disruptors and corporates?
- Blockchain – The African Opportunity – Insights on how blockchain is being used to create new business models in Africa.
- Exploring The Promise Of African Innovation
- Show Me The Money – Investors and funds from across Africa shine a light on the investment landscape and outlook across Africa and what is hot now.
- How To Invest In African Tech – We hear from leading industry players and platforms on how to invest in African tech.
- Building, Launching & Monetising – Rolling out tech solutions for the African consumer is a marathon not a sprint. Strategy, promotion and partnerships are critical elements – learn from the experts.
- Mobile Operators & Start-ups – A Match Made For Impact – Today in Africa, mobile operators have reached the scale that start-ups lack, while start-ups have the local innovation mobile operators need. Leading operators and start-ups share insights on how working together drives impact.
- African Startups: If You Can’t Pitch Effectively to Media, You’ll Probably Bomb With VCs
- Laws Of Attraction – What are the key lessons African tech ventures need to learn to harness the power of the media? What are the future trends for African tech and media in a digital world? Learn from the African media experts.
- Data Is Knowledge – Knowledge Is Power – The new data revolution provides unprecedented opportunities and we uncover a new wave of ventures harnessing data and tech across Africa.
- Evening Networking Reception with TLA Africa
Last year ATSLDN brought together the who’s who from the African ecosystem under one roof. Attendees included IFC, Savannah Fund, Atlas Mara, FNB, Opera Software, BRCK, South Africa DTI, Orange Digital Ventures, Leapfrog Investments, Barclays, TechStars, MEST, Standard Chartered, Worldreader, Linklaters, Mobi Hunter, Singularity Investments, Quona Capital, BitPesa, BBC Africa, African Business and Newsweek to name but a few.