In the fifth and final Face-off video from Hot Telecom & MEF, 7 guests from the carrier industry share their thoughts on the global roaming sector, this time discussing who will be the last player standing in the roaming space.
Over five rounds, our experts have debated the status of the roaming market, and the future trends for the industry. No need for lengthy reports, check out Round #5 now! You can re-watch Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 or Round 4 now.
For the last time in the series you’ll hear from 7 roaming superstars:
- Nabil Baccouche, VP International Roaming Services at Etisalat,
- Atim Akeh-Osu, Manager of International Roaming at MTN Global Connect,
- Cedric Gonin, Senior Marketing Director at Orange International Carriers
- Csaba Furezi, Head of Product Management at Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier
- Brendan Cleary, CEO at Cellusys
- Tandria Enrique Afonso, Managing Director, Global Roaming, Telefónica Global Solutions
- Miguel Calvo Vervaet, Group Head of Roaming, Voice and Messaging at Ooredoo Group
…and of course, presenter and host Isabelle Paradis…