In the fourth Face-off video from Hot Telecom & MEF, 7 guests from the carrier industry share their thoughts on the global roaming environment, this time focussing on business models in 5G and which ones they think will become prominent.
Over five rounds, you’ll find out all you need to know about the status of the roaming market, and the future trends for the industry. No need for lengthy reports, check out Round #4 now! You can re-watch Round 1, Round 2 or Round 3 now.
In round 4 you’ll again hear from 7 roaming superstars:
- Nabil Baccouche, VP International Roaming Services at Etisalat,
- Atim Akeh-Osu, Manager of International Roaming at MTN Global Connect,
- Cedric Gonin, Senior Marketing Director at Orange International Carriers
- Csaba Furezi, Head of Product Management at Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier
- Brendan Cleary, CEO at Cellusys
- Tandria Enrique Afonso, Managing Director, Global Roaming, Telefónica Global Solutions
- Miguel Calvo Vervaet, Group Head of Roaming, Voice and Messaging at Ooredoo Group
…and of course, Isabelle Paradis, to get a view on the biggest roles for 5G in roaming…