MEF Connects Wholesale sessions are all available to watch on demand – In this session, an expert panel turn their attention to the Asia, African and Middle Eastern markets, to discuss among other things, the impact of Covid19 on wholesale in the markets, unique regional trends, the challenges and opportunities for wholesale and their predictions for how 2021 will develop. MEF’s Tim Green moderates the panel featuring:
- Kevin Graham – Chief Development Officer @ SMSHIGHWAY
- Mohammed Buari – Africa Carrier Director @ Vonage
- Phillip Linder – Partner Development Manager (ASIA) @ Modica Group
- Kedar Gupte – General Manager – Wholesale Mobility @ MTN GlobalConnect
- Miguel Calvo Vervaet – Group Head of Roaming, Voice & Messaging @ Ooredoo Group
- Moosa Abid Babar – Head of Messaging and Digital Solutions @ Telenor Global Wholesale
Watch the full discussion below:
MEF Connects Wholesale takes an ecosystem perspective to explore the business trends and challenges driving connectivity today and asks what will create tomorrow’s business?
Across 2-days, we took a detailed look at wholesale trends across Voice, IoT, Messaging & RCS. MEF Members can visit the Member only On Demand page to get presentation slides as well.