With edtech startups increasingly attracting the attention of VCs, accelerators and established education businesses, some clear trends are emerging about how this latest entrant in to the mobile ecosytem is shaping up.
Continuing our innovation series, these presentations from MEF Global Forum, feature four of the edtech startups – Cognition, Verificient Technologies, Smarton Learning Solutions, SMILE and RobotsLAB – that are ringing the changes in mobile education. And below that there is an expert panel discussion on where the future of mobile in education is headed, featuring representatives from Pearson, Stanford and Kaplan, and hosted by Don Burton, Managing Director of Education Technology at TechStars.
- Joanna Schneier, CEO, Cognotion
- Tim Dutta, CEO & Cofounder, Verificient Technologies
- Rakshit Kejriwal, Cofounder & COO, Smarton Learning Solutions
- Thomas Neubert, Partner, SMILE / VP Group Business Development & Partnering, Deutsche Telekom
- Elad Inbar, CEO, RobotsLAB
- Diana Stepner, VP Innovation Partnerships & Developer Relations, Pearson
- Dr Paul Kim, CTO and Assistant Dean, Stanford Graduate School of Education
- Edward Hanapole, Chief Information Office, Kaplan